Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A Bushel and A Peck


This is my go-to pose...Ellie says I should mix it up...and
I couldn't agree more......... We'll give it a shot one of these days. (get it? hah!) 

I am quite fond of this outfit... Sure, it's simple. But, aren't some of the best outfits like that? I love the way the jeans fit, and the blouse is comfy and light enough to layer under the cozy sweater. I enjoy the color of the sweater... I tend to gravitate towards a more neutral color palate, but when it comes to color, coral is where it's at. And, how autumn is this outfit? I mean really...

Man, I can be such a cheese ball! 



Also, we should probably talk about my love for brown belts.
This was an "in between poses" pose...
Thanks, El ;)

















I adore brown belts and usually want to put them over...oh, everything. It drives my mother crazy. She can't seem to wrap her mind around the concept of (in her words) "an unnecessary accessory"...oh the trials and tribulations of a mother/daughter relationship sometimes...


That hair! No words...

Ah, but au contraire, ma mere! I am of the opinion that a brown belt helps pull the outfit together, all while showing off the smallest part your torso... a most figure flattering thing to do, if you were to ask me! You should probably give it a try... I bet you'll find you love it too. Also...don't be surprised when you see me wearing a brown belt in ...80% of my outfit pictures...It's kinda my thing. :)

Do you have an accessory you find yourself always wanting to add on top of an outfit?

Until next time,

Jess

(oh! have you been to Ellie's blog yet?? Why not?? Go there right now! http://e-p-photography.blogspot.com/   show her some love!)

5 comments:

  1. So cute - love the playing in the leaves!
    Much love,
    B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fall outfit, indeed! I see nothing wrong with adding a brown belt to any outfit--I have three different brown belts to choose from!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh how lovely!!! poor leaves in hair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the outfit! Where did you get those jeans? They fit great on you! And you seriously can't go wrong with a cute scarf and a brown belt...I am with you on that one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Jackie! They are the artist jean from AE, and I agree...I love the fit! American Eagle is my go-to for great, inexpensive jeans :)

    ReplyDelete