Friday, October 28, 2011

Give Everybody Nice Sweaters


So, remember how I said I'm off work this week? ... That also means I am loving getting to wear some comfy cozy clothes. Today, a soft flannel shirt, a cozy sweater and leggings were just calling my name!


And kids? Please, PLeeeease remember the rule of thumb when it comes to leggings... Your shirt neeeeds to cover up that tushy. I kind of used to be against the legging trend...but then I realized, I was only against it when they were substituting pants and the shirt paired with it just didn't cut it. And once I started wearing them...man... I never wanted to take them off!


Also...apparently this outfit was unofficially "sponsored" by Target... The flannel button down was I think their number one best-seller last year (fake stat...), because, I see everyone and their mother wearing it! oof. The leggings, which, while I adore the comfiness of a good pair of legging...These just womp. Seriously, no offense Target...but, let's just say...There is a reason they are sold so cheap... :/
Annnd then the purse is also a Target purchase. The scarf is JCrew,found at Goodwill (the only place I can afford JCrew, let's be real) and the sweater is H&M (I paid 4 bucks for that puppy! )
Oh, and the boots are DSW (circa 3 years ago....still going strong! Love them...)

What do you like to wear when you have to go out and see people, but want to be super comfy?

Until next time darlings!
Jess

6 comments:

  1. This is the perfect fall outfit! I love your boots, socks and leggings :)

    My favorite super comfy outfits are skinny jeans, cardigans and boots. Leggings are a close second :) Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this layered look. And I love Target leggings because of the wide waist-band, but no, they don't last very long.

    (Adorable blog, btw; consider me a new follower).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the big cozy sweaters like this and I want one so bad! This is such a cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know this will surprise you, but I love this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh this is an amazing outfit!! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute outfit! I love all the layers :)

    ReplyDelete