Friday, October 7, 2011

They're all smiles...



Helloooo there, Friday! So nice of you to come around again... :)

Friday also means we can wear jeans to work... gotta love that, right? I love these jeans... from H&M and sooo comfy!
Also, can we talk about how this whole outfit cost me... 30 bucks?? Jeggings from H&M: $15 Shirt from OldNavy: $5 Cardigan from Goodwill: $2 and shoes from Target: $20.... I love inexpensive clothes.


It was a "glasses" kind of day... do you know the type?



These earrings go with everything!

Hello, my name is Jessica...and I'm bow-legged.
Another reason I love this outfit is that it goes from day to night...with zero changes. I feel like the jeans are dark enough to transition into night and combined with the heels and black cardigan, we're good to go meet up with friends visiting from out of town!

So, hope you're weekend is grand! See you soon? :)

Love,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment