Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Something Tells Me...



So, what I'm wondering is...is there anything more flattering that a good-fitting A-line skirt?? I mean really. It can do no wrong.
And it's perfect for those mornings when you wake up late and find yourself just staring into your closet... what do I do?  grab trusty ol' black A-line skirt and call it a morning. :)


Fact about Jessica: I'm taking the semester off from school and working a ton as a temp...so I get to rock the "business casual" attire... and let me tell you. I am loving it! It's fun having to dress nice every day and is really forcing me to make use of  my closet... :)

Also, when Ellie and I were taking pictures...what do we see just chilling in her yard? Turkeys.
About six turkeys wandering around her suburban neighborhood...
oh my life.

Have you looked at her page yet? If not, go... no, seriously. Do it. http://e-p-photography.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment